Heaping 1/4 cup Creamy or Crunchy Olimp 100% Peanut Butter
150 mL Cocoa+ Dark Chocolate
Optional Toppings: Cacao Nibs, Sea Salt, anything else you would like!
- First, melt around half of the chocolate using either a microwave or a double boiler.
- Line a mini muffin tin with 12 mini liners, and pour 1/2 tbsp of melted Chocolate to the bottom of each liner. Place the tin into the freezer for 10 minutes, to allow the Chocolate to harden.
- Put the Peanut Butter in the freezer at the same time as the Chocolate. Because Natural PB is more runny, this will “harden” (but not solidify) the nut butter and make it easier to work with.
- After 10 minutes have passed, remove the muffin tin and PB from the freezer, then place 1 rounded 1tsp of Peanut Butter into the center of each mini muffin liner. If you can, try to avoid getting Peanut Butter on the sides of the liner!
- Place the muffin tin back in the freezer while you melt the remaining chocolate. Then, remove from the freezer and add 1/2 tbsp to 2 tsp of the melted Chocolate to each liner – enough to cover the Peanut Butter and leave a smooth top.
- Sprinkle with any toppings you desire, then place back in the freezer for another 10 minutes to harden.
- Store in the fridge for up to 10 days, or the freezer for up to a month. If you store in the freezer, allow the cups to thaw for 5 minutes before devouring 😉