Light Whey Probiotics is a high-quality protein supplement that was created on the basis of two whey protein concentrates:
- The first fraction of WPC is a lactose-free raw material – which will certainly appeal to people who have problems with its digestion. In the case of the majority of the population, the body loses with age the possibility of synthesizing lactase, which is responsible for the proper digestion of lactose.
- The second fraction is high-quality whey in the form of instant – thanks to it, Light Whey Probiotics is characterized by very good solubility.
The combination of both concentrates in the right proportions allowed to create a unique product on the whey concentrate market, whose lactose level per serving is below only 0.65 g (and for a chocolate-flavored product below 0.59 g). In addition, the product dissolves perfectly, and thanks to the appropriate composition of ingredients – it has a very delicate consistency.
Protein with the addition of probiotics
An interesting fact is the addition of probiotics [freeze-dried cultures of Lactobacillus acidophilus – 100 million CFU (colony-forming units) in each serving], whose task is to maintain the intestinal microflora in good condition, which also affects the body’s resistance to all kinds of infections. In other words – Light Whey Probiotics will not only provide wholesome protein to your diet, but also make your digestive and immune systems work even more!
Excellent taste combined with trouble-free solubility
Light Whey Probiotics is characterized by refined taste and trouble-free solubility. Contrary to appearances, these are aspects that are of great importance for comfortable and pleasant supplementation. Sensational flavor compositions will make each portion a pure pleasure.
Bet on Light Whey Probiotics and be sure that you are using one of the best high-protein supplements available on the market!
The product was created using whey protein concentrate (WPC) obtained from milk, so it is an animal source of proteins whose amino acid profile is almost identical to the aminogram of human protein. This is a necessary condition that must be met by any protein supplement, the purpose of which is to provide us with all the necessary amino acids necessary for the proper development and regeneration of the body’s tissues. Light Whey Probiotics is characterized by a high concentration of branched chain amino acids BCAA and EAA, which has a positive effect on the speed of post-workout regeneration and provides constant access to the building material for your muscles. It is worth remembering that due to the intensification of anabolic processes, high-protein supplement is recommended during the period of building muscle mass. Due to the constant access to amino acids, you also do not have to worry about muscle catabolism.
Who was the Light Whey Probiotics protein supplement created for?
- For any person whose goal is to supplement the diet with wholesome protein;
- For every athlete who is looking for a full-fledged source of protein with a minimum content of fat and carbohydrates
- For physically active people who are looking for a universal protein supplement for use both during the day and around training;
- For all those who have a problem with the digestion of lactose, who do not want to give up the associated sources of protein.
*CFU – Colony forming unit (single cell)
Ingredients: 98.5% whey protein concentrate (WPC) (from milk), freeze-dried bacterial cultures (Lactobacillus acidophilus), thickener (xanthan gum), anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide).
Directions for use:
Mix 1 scoop of powder (30 g) with 200 ml of water. Consume before training or immediately after training.
Light Whey Probiotics. Dietary supplement. Contains sweetener. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of the product. The product can not be used by pregnant women and nursing mothers. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of the product. A dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Storage conditions: Store in a dry and cool place, out of reach of small children. Protect from direct sunlight.