What is KFD Vitamin D3 + K2?
Vitamin D is necessary for the development of bones and teeth. It also participates in the absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
Its deficiency can lead, among others for rickets – involving bones and teeth, osteoporosis, cardiovascular diseases, autoimmune diseases (eg multiple sclerosis), cancer, as well as the process of making the ageing process.
Vitamin K is the most experienced and fit ill person. Its deficiency can lead to heart disease and increase the risk of osteoporosis.
Advantages of using KFD Vitamin D + K:
– Lower risk of osteoporosis in elderly age.
– physical input.
– Positive impact on mobility and functioning of joints.
– Lower risk of cancer, diabetes, depression and heart disease.
– Vitamin K in the form of K2 Mk-7 is the most assimilable.
– Small coated tablets are perfectly swallowed.
KFD Vitamin D + K to supplement damage up to 4000 IU. (100 mcg) of vitamin D3 and 100 mcg of natural vitamin K2 Mk-7 in 2 tablets.
It is recommended to consume 1 portion (1 tablet) per day. Take the tablet whole and drink it with water.