What is Olimp Gold Beef Protein?
GOLD BEEF-PRO™ – TEIN far exceeds the effects of the single-component bovine protein hydrolysates, which are so popular on the market. This premium product, enriched with proteins and bioactive peptides from bovine blood plasma exhibiting a broad spectrum anti-inflammatory action which, according to the following article and cited references, may significantly contribute to increased growth, quality, regeneration rate of muscle mass as well as better variables and volume of training. Beef protein hydrolysate used in the production process in pharmaceutical conditions, owing to its prior enzymatic treatment, is a source of rapidly assimilable free amino acids and peptides of low molecular weight which are absorbed directly into the bloodstream within about 15 minutes of ingestion. It considerably reduces the risk of catabolic states in muscle cells when they are under stress from exercise or during a period of temporary malnutrition.
- it contains a full profile of proteinogenic amino acids with a significant share of essential amino acids (EAA), inclining branched-chain amino acid (BCAA), which exhibit strong anabolic and anti-catabolic action,
- it does not contain lactose and therefore it can be used by people whose quality of life is impaired as a result of a lactose allergy,
- it only has trace amounts of carbohydrates (less than 0.5 g) and fat (less than 1 g) per serving,
- it has a very high concentration of protein,
- it does not contain any contaminants which may accumulate in meat.
Recommended daily dose:
1 serving per day (after training, in between meals or before sleep). Serving size may be adjusted depending on individual needs. Dissolve 1 serving of 35 g (1 measuring cup) in 200 ml1 of water. Consume immediately after preparation. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a balanced diet. It is recommended to have a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
87% processed proteins (bovine protein hydrolysate, bovine blood plasma proteins) acidity regulators – citric acid, malic acid (for all kinds of strawberry, raspberry, cherry, wild berry flavours), flavouring, medium chain fatty acids oil (MCT oil), thickeners – gum arabic, xanthan gum, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, acidity regulator – sodium citrate; emulsifier – soya lecithin, salt, sweeteners – acesulfame K, sucralose, cyclamates; colourants: carmine (for all kinds of strawberry, raspberry, cherry flavours), brilliant blue FCF (for all kinds of wild berry, blueberry flavours), E 150c (for all kinds of cookie cream, toffee, chocolate, ice coffee, coffee, cappuccino, tiramisu, hazelnut flavours).