SiS Go Energy Bake
SiS GO Energy Bake adopts a scientific approach to energy bars, delivering 30 grams of carbohydrate in a soft filled bake. Each bake has a fruit centre providing 10g fructose.
To support performance and meet the demands of exercise, fuelling requirements for long endurance events would be advised as 60-90g of carbohydrate per hour. The Science in Sport GO Energy Bake can be used to meet these demands, alongside other products in the Science in Sport GO Range. The unique, soft baked texture provides an easy to eat option, with all the performance benefits of carbohydrate fuelling.
Depleting your carbohydrate stores during exercise is one of the major causes of fatigue. Delivering additional carbohydrate during exercise is known to improve performance, race times and delay the onset of fatigue. Research has shown that carbohydrate from gels, drinks and bars can all be utilised at similar rates, and as such, SiS GO Energy Bake provides an alternative, easily digestible format of carbohydrate to consume during exercise.
- 2 to 1 carbohydrate ratio in a soft filled bake
- 190 calories per serving
- Unique texture provides a great carbohydrate alternative to consume during exercise
Directions for Use:
- Consume 1-2 bars per hour during prolonged exercise
- Take with other SiS products to meet hourly carbohydrate requirements during exercise (60 – 90g)
- Designed to fit easily in jersey pockets, cycle bags and waist packs, simply tear open the packaging and consume
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Serving 50g|
|Energy||1590kJ / 380kcal||795kJ / 190kcal|
|of which sugars||23g||11g|
|of which saturates||2.7g||1.4g|
*Reference Intake of an average adult (8,400kJ/2,000kcal).