What is Olimp Arthroblock?
Arthroblock® is a unique food supplement which contains as many as seven active components affecting joint functioning. The product is intended especially for physically active adults exposed to joint loads such as during exercises or for those with overweight, and for elderly.
Scientific research has proven that:
- Glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate – contribute to maintaining the proper structure of joints, tendons and bones, as well as having a positive effect on the elasticity and functioning of joints.
- Hyaluronic acid – is one of the main components of joint tissue.
- Boswellia serrata extract – standardised to 60% Boswellic acid content, supports maintaining the elasticity and comfort of joints.
- Ginger root extract (Zingiber officinale L.) – contributes to preserved mobility of joints and prevents the feeling of stiffness.
- Vitamin C – is responsible for the successful synthesis of collagen, which is essential for the proper functioning of cartilage.
- Manganese amino acid chelate by Albion® – the source of highly absorbable manganese, which is engaged in maintaining healthy bones and participates in the proper synthesis of connective tissue.
Glucosamine sulphate 2KCL (from crustaceans), chondroitin sulphate, sodium hyaluronate, Boswellia serrata extract, Zingiber officinale L. extract, L-ascorbic acid – vit. C, Albion® manganese amino acid chelate (manganese bisglycinate), microcrystalline cellulose – filling substance, magnesium stearate – anti-caking agent, gelatin – capsule sheath.
Recommended daily intake:
1 capsule 1-2 times a day or otherwise upon medical advice. Use the preparation for 2-3 months and if necessary again after 1-2 months of interval.