PROPER FUNCTIONING OF JOINTS
Arthroblock® is a unique food supplement which contains as many as seven active components affecting joint functioning.
Scientific research has proven that:
- Glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate – contribute to maintaining the proper structure of joints, tendons and bones, as well as having a positive effect on the elasticity and functioning of joints
- hyaluronic acid – is one of the main components of joint tissue
- Boswellia serrata extract – standardised to 60% Boswellic acid content, supports maintaining the elasticity and comfort of joints
- ginger root extract (Zingiber officinale L.) – contributes to preserved mobility of joints and prevents the feeling of stiffness
- vitamin C – is responsible for the successful synthesis of collagen, which is essential for the proper functioning of cartilage
- manganese amino acid chelate by Albion® – the source of highly absorbable manganese, which is engaged in maintaining healthy bones and participates in the proper synthesis of connective tissue
Ingredients: Glucosamine sulphate 2KCL (from crustaceans), chondroitin sulphate, sodium hyaluronate, Boswellia serrata extract, Zingiber officinale L. extract, L-ascorbic acid – vit. C, Albion® manganese amino acid chelate (manganese bisglycinate), microcrystalline cellulose – filling substance, magnesium stearate – anti-caking agent, gelatin – capsule sheath.
Purpose: The product is intended especially for physically active adults exposed to joint loads such as during exercises or for those with overweight, and for elderly.
Recommended daily intake: 1 capsule 1-2 times a day or otherwise upon medical advice. Use the preparation for 2-3 months and if necessary again after 1-2 months of interval.