What is Olimp Chela-Ferr Forte?
Chela-Ferr Forte is a food supplement containing Ferrochel® iron (in the form of amino acid chelate) – high absorbable form or iron in increased dose enriched with folic acid, and vitaming B6, B12, C.
The ferrum contained in Chela-Ferr Bio Forte® features:
- high bioavailability
- safe action
- good tolerance and reduction of adverse effects, which has been confirmed in multi-year scientific research*
- amino acid chelate of a structure scientifically confirmed with the patented FT-IR TRAACS® method
Scientific research has proven that:
- Firstly, ferrum is an essential element of heme and iron-sulphur proteins, which transport oxygen in the blood and in muscle tissue
- ferrum participates in cellular energy metabolism
- ferrum plays a fundamental role in creating haemoglobin and red blood cells
- Also, ferrum contributes together with vitamins C, B6, B12 and folic acid to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- ferrum supports immune system functioning
- demand for iron significantly increases in the perimenstrual period, during pregnancy and lactation, and during increased physical activity
- vitamin B6 participates in erythropoiesis, and is also important for the proper functioning of the nervous system and the immune system
- vitamin B12 participates in the production of red blood cells, and along with folic acid it plays an important role in cellular division
- facilitates the absorption of non-heme iron through vitamin C
- folic acid contributes to the proper growth of the mother’s tissues during pregnancy and participates in erythropoiesis
Take 1 capsule daily after a meal or otherwise after consultation with your doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Iron bis-glycinate (iron amino acid chelate Ferrochel® TRAACS®), maltodextrin and microcrystalline cellulose – filling substances, L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), magnesium stearate – anticaking agent, pterylmonoglutamic acid (foliate), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), capsule (gelatine – capsule component, colour: titanium dioxide).